Although they share some similarities, there are also key differences between Bubble and Airtable that founders should be aware of before making a decision. For example, Bubble offers more features out of the box than
Digital Marketing Write For Us
Digital marketing is one of the most important aspects of any business. If you’re not doing it correctly, you’re losing out on potential customers and sales. That’s why so many businesses are looking for digital marketing experts to help them out. Do you have the skillset and knowledge necessary to be a digital marketer? If so, then consider writing for us! We’re always looking for talented writers to help us educate our readers on all things digital marketing. So if you think you have what it takes, submit a pitch today! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Why you should write for us?
We at RosettaDigital.com always accepting submissions from talented writers like you to help teach our readers on all things digital marketing related. When you contribute articles to us, your articles will receive the following benefits:
Your article will go live on our sites; it won’t be kept behind a paywall
- Your article becomes search engine friendly
- Your articles will help you build a personal portfolio
- You get free access to our marketing resources
- We’ll promote your article on our social media pages
- You can link back to your site or social media pages
- Gain exposure and link backs to your website
- Write articles about what you already know and love (or hate)
The requirements for writing for us :
- All posts must be at least 1500 words in length. Anything less than this will not be considered for publication.
- Write topics that will be useful and informative for new digital marketers working with a client or new business owners looking to implement a marketing plan. Articles should touch upon the following: Web Design, Ecommerce, Web Hosting, SAAS, SEO, No-Code, SEM, Analytics and Social Media strategies.
- All submissions must be unique and original. This is at the editor’s discretion so if we feel like has been copied from somewhere else, we will not publish it.
- Write from your perspective as a digital marketer and for business owners/clients, list all of the things that they will need to know in order to succeed with a solid marketing plan.
- Write clearly and concisely so readers can learn something even if they have no prior knowledge about your topic.
- Write well researched articles; make sure you thoroughly research each subject before writing about it. This includes doing some keyword research for topics you don’t feel confident enough to write about without researching first!
Our style and Ideas:
1) How Businesses Can Use Digital Marketing Exclusively [minimum 1500 words]
Digital marketing includes many different strategies, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, content marketing and social media marketing. No matter if you’re a small or large business, there are very important concepts in digital marketing that will help every company succeed online.
2) How Digital Marketing Impacts Search Engines [minimum 1500 words]
The internet is made up of billions of different websites that all link to one another. This linking structure is known as the World Wide Web, and it’s what makes the internet possible. When people search for specific terms on Google (or any other search engine), they use keywords to find what they’re looking for (i.e., “marketing blog”).
When writing articles for an audience interested in digital marketing, make sure you understand the basics before submitting your final draft. It’s important to note that not every article you publish will be accepted. If your post does not follow the guidelines or it is found to be low quality, then we’ll have to reject it.
Check out the blogs below to get the feel about our style:
The freelance economy is booming, and the demand for online platforms that connect freelancers with clients is higher than ever. Two of the most popular platforms in this space are goLance and Upwork. In this
If you’re a founder or startup, you know that creating a minimum viable product (MVP) is essential to your success. But what if you don’t have coding experience? Don’t worry – there are many no-code
In the dynamic world of digital business, having a reliable virtual assistant can be the key to managing your tasks effectively and boosting productivity. The challenge lies in choosing the right service that fits your
How to apply for writing on our blog :
– Write a good topic idea for us. Show that you have already done a little research on the topic and can provide some examples, but don’t plagiarize our content or copy paste any of the articles we’ve already done. We won’t publish your article if there is more than 70% overlap with what’s already been published on our blog.
Write an original piece that is fresh and new! Include your personal touch in your writing style, not just regurgitating something you found online. Of course, feel free to include links to outside sources (just make sure they’re reputable). NOTE: Just because it’s online doesn’t mean it’s reputable. For example: Wikipedia or even Tumblr are not considered reliable sources for academic writing.
Write well! If you are not a native English speaker, make sure to have your article proof read by an editor or someone else who is good at proper grammar. We will refuse articles with poor grammar, spelling mistakes, etc. Most of our readers are college educated professionals in their respective fields and expect the same quality content that they write themselves.
Write quickly! Almost all articles are published within 48 hours after it’s been received. So don’t take more than 2 days to write back to us with your final draft. Also, when responding via email please include the following details in the title of your email so we know what it’s about: “Article | Your Name” NOTE: Please format this as “Article | First Last” so that we know it’s coming from you.
Write well researched content! Make sure to include relevant statistics, supporting images, etc. Just make sure to use accurate sources or your post will be rejected. NOTE: There are many websites out there nowadays with misleading information on them. Misinformation will get us into serious trouble with Google algorithms who are always updating their policies & ban hammering sites that violate these terms under penalty of law or site penalties if they catch wind of incorrect/misleading information being published on the blog. So don’t ever provide us with anything but well researched content.
Write about something you are really passionate about! Write with your voice and don’t be afraid to include what’s important to you in the article. Our audience will not be interested in posts that are overly promotional or salesy. So keep that in mind when pitching us on new ideas or writing articles for our blog. We post about all things digital marketing so if it falls under that umbrella, then we’re likely to accept your articles idea. However, if you want to write an article about recent news items (ie: politics, sports, etc.) then do not submit here because this is a Digital Marketing blog ONLY . We only post on topics related to social media , marketing , online advertising , search engine optimization , Web Design, Blogging, Sales Funnel, No-code apps etc. If you want to submit your article on a topic outside of this umbrella, then go submit it somewhere else.
Write it as if you are writing for an audience of digital marketers . We have a very specific target audience so make sure that your content reflects that when pitching us on ideas. Write in our voice and use our vernacular when referring to things like “CPM” or “SEO”. This is not high school English class, so write for adults working in the digital marketing space who are looking to learn new strategies about online advertising, social media marketing, etc…our readers are professionals who are looking to improve their business by learning more about how they can market better online.
Write with brevity ! We have a limit of 1500 words, so keep that in mind when you’re writing your articles. If you want your article to be published, make sure it’s 1500 words or less.
Write using good English! Slang, bad grammar & incorrect sentence structure will be rejected at once so make sure to proofread your work before sending it us.
Ready to Submit?
Fill out this contact form and send your initial details so we can know each other: