There’s a lot of talk these days about vsl marketing – what it is, how to do it, and why it’s so important. But as a small business owner, you may be wondering what all the fuss is about. Well, wonder no more! Here we’ll break down everything you need to know about vsl marketing, including what it is, how to do it, and why it’s so important. By the end of this post, you’ll be an expert on vsl marketing and ready to put it to use for your own business. So let’s get started!
What is a video sales letter marketing?
A vsl marketing is a video that pitches your product or service to potential customers. It’s essentially a sales pitch, but instead of being delivered through text, it’s delivered through video. This makes it a very powerful tool for small business owners, as it allows you to connect with your audience in a more personal and engaging way than traditional text-based marketing can.
How do I make a vsl?
Making a vsl is actually quite easy – all you need is a camera and some basic editing software. However, before you start filming, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind. First, be sure to script out your video carefully and make sure every point is clear and concise. Second, make sure you have a call-to-action at the end of your vsl, directing viewers where they should go next. It could be as simple as telling them to visit your website or encouraging them to contact you for more information.
Why is vsl marketing important?
Vsl marketing can be an incredibly effective way of reaching and engaging with your target audience because video content tends to outperform every other type of content when it comes to engagement rates on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter – not only that, but vsl videos tend to rank higher in Google search results than text articles do! In fact, according to this HubSpot study , “pages with video may see up to 157 percent greater organic page reach on Facebook than those without video.”
This means vsl marketing is an incredibly powerful way to reach more people through social media. Plus, it’s much cheaper than other types of marketing – vsl videos are free to produce and you can even create one for your business using only a smartphone! So there really isn’t any reason not to start vsling right away.
- It is said that vsl marketing reaches 157% greater organic page reach on Facebook than other pages with no video content.
- Vsls tend to rank higher in Google search results than text articles do.
- Video content tends to outperform every other type of content when it comes to engagement rates on social medias like Facebook and Twitter
- vsl marketing is an incredibly powerful way to reach more people through social media.
- vsl videos are free, easy and quick to produce.
- Vsls are also cheaper than other form of marketing.
- There really isn’t any reason not to start vsling right away!
Tips for getting started with VSL Marketing :
- Start by creating a video that introduces your product or service. This video should be around two minutes long and explain what your business is all about and what you have to offer.
- Make sure your video is high quality and engaging. Viewers will be more likely to stick around if your video is interesting and well made.
- Include a call to action in your video. Tell viewers what you want them to do next, whether it’s visit your website, sign up for your mailing list, or purchase your product or service.
- Upload your video to YouTube and include a link in the description box. You can also embed the video on your website or blog.
- Share your video with friends and followers on social media and encourage them to check it out.
- Track how well your video is performing by using YouTube’s analytics tools. This will help you determine what works and what doesn’t so you can make adjustments as needed.
The do’s and don’ts of creating video sales letters that work
The first thing you need to understand about vsl marketing is that it’s not just another advertising channel – it’s a whole new way of thinking about marketing. vsl marketing is all about creating a video that sells your product or service, and it’s one of the most effective ways to market your business online.
But before you can create an effective vsl, you need to understand what makes them work. There are a few key things to keep in mind when creating your video:
- Keep it short – Most people won’t watch a long video, so make sure yours is no more than five minutes long.
- Make it interesting – Don’t just talk at your viewers – engage them with interesting visuals and engaging content.
- Sell the benefits – People don’t buy products or services, they buy solutions to their problems. So focus on the benefits of using your product or service vs. its features.
- Stick to one message – The average human attention span is about 30 seconds, so make sure you get in and out with a single focused message that resonates with your target audience.
One other thing: vsl marketing isn’t just for experts and Fortune 500 companies! As long as you have video editing software (which most computers already come equipped with) and know how to use it, then anyone can create vsl videos to market their business online…and I should know because we’ve helped small businesses all over the country do exactly that through our Rosetta VSL Services . So if you want help creating an effective vsl today, contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
- Make a storyboard – A storyboard is like a map of your video, outlining each scene and how it will flow. This will help ensure your video is well organized and flows smoothly.
- Use high quality visuals – Don’t skimp on production value – viewers will judge your video based on its overall look and feel. So make sure to use high quality visuals and graphics throughout your video.
- Keep it relevant – Your vsl should be relevant to your target audience and the message you’re trying to convey.
- Keep it simple – Don’t try to cram too much into your vsl or you’ll lose your audience’s attention. Focus on one message and deliver that single point as clearly as possible.
Remember, vsl marketing is a whole new way of thinking about video production…so don’t be afraid to go outside the box!
- Don’t Talk Too Fast. One of the biggest mistakes that people make when creating vsl marketing videos is talking too fast, which can be especially difficult if you’re a nervous presenter or just anxious in general! It’s important to slow down and enunciate so your audience has time to read everything on the screen during each sentence without feeling overwhelmed by it all or rushing through it. If they have to keep pausing their video player because everything is moving too quickly for them, not only will they probably stop watching altogether but even worse – they’ll lose interest in what you have to say before you’ve had the chance to tell them anything about yourself or your business.
- Don’t Use Cheaps & Effects That Look Like They Were Made in a Basement. When you’re creating your video, it’s important to make sure that the quality is good. This doesn’t mean spending a fortune on professional equipment or hiring a film crew, but it does mean taking the time to make sure that everything looks polished and high-quality. That means no shaky camera work, poorly lit shots, or cheesy special effects. If your video looks like it was made by an amateur, people will assume that your business is also run by amateurs – and they’ll be less likely to do business with you as a result.
- Don’t Make It All About You. A vsl marketing video isn’t the place for you to tell your entire life story or share all of your accomplishments. Instead, it’s important to focus on what your business has to offer and why people should buy from you. Remember, this is a sales pitch, not a biography!
- Don’t Underestimate the Importance of Good Storytelling. One of the best ways to capture your audience’s attention and keep them engaged throughout your video is by telling a good story. People love stories – especially if they’re interesting, well-told, and relevant to their lives. So take the time to come up with a story that will introduce viewers to your business and explain why they should care about what you have to say.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to create video sales letters that are both effective and engaging – which is exactly what vsl marketing is all about!
Video sales letter marketing is a powerful way to showcase products and services without the need for traditional advertising. The video format has been proven time and again to be one of the most compelling formats because it’s personal, can include testimonials from satisfied customers, and provides a more interactive experience than other types of content marketing.
However, not all videos are created equal – there are some things you should keep in mind if you want your VSL Marketing efforts to really work. We’ve got some tips that will help get your creative juices flowing or give you ideas about how to improve on what you have already done as well as helpful do’s and don’ts when creating effective video sales letters that convert!
Interested? Contact us today to learn how we can help make your next VSL project successful!